Why Buy This Product?
- Extra large 24'' x 16'' towel for larger vehicle interiors, upholstery, and leather goods
- Absorbent, soft, and scratchless microfiber towel
- Perfect for cleaning and conditioning leather and pleather goods and upholstery
- Lifts and traps dirt and debris for stain-free cleaning
- Quickly removes leather cleaners, dirt, debris, oils, conditioners, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Also available in versatile 16'' x 16'' size for smaller jobs
About This Towel
The Chemical Guys Tan Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel is the perfect cloth for cleaning and protecting leather upholstery, apparel, and accessories. The premium extra large towel is made with a super soft 70/30 microfiber blend for ultra-absorbent and scratch-free wiping on sensitive natural leather and sealed leather. The blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use. The large rectangular towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Tan Workhorse XL Towels pick up and trap leather cleaner, dirt, body oils, and any spilled liquids. Use the versatile towel for all leather detailing jobs: wipe down leather seats after scrubbing with a soft horsehair brush; remove dirt and skin oils from arm rests and door panels; clean off leather boots, handbags, purses, and wallets. The ultra-absorbent towels help clean leather to restore a crisp new look and feel. Use the jumbo-sized XL 24'' x 16'' towel for extra large and complex jobs around any vehicle or leather piece, or the smaller, more nimble 16'' x 16'' towel for more versatile applications anywhere. Choose Tan Workhorse XL Towels to clean and protect leather goods throughout any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, RV, home, or office.
Leather-Cleaning Microfiber Towel
The Chemical Guys Tan Workhorse XL Towel is made with premium ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber for a soft absorbent touch on any large leather surface. Wipe down large bench seats, plush leather recliners, large luxury dashboards and door panels, leather coats, motorcycle race suits, and any other real or synthetic leather surface. Use the extra large towel to pick up leather cleaner, dirt, body oils, and stains without smearing it around to other parts of the leather hide. Premium microfiber towels pick up and trap foul dirt and debris before it can stain and ruin leather surfaces. Use Tan Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels to clean sensitive natural leather, durable sealed leather, or synthetic vinyl leather. Scrub down the surface with a soft horsehair brush and premium Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner, then wipe up any excess cleaner and agitated dirt and oil to reveal a clean matte surface. Work a thin coat of Leather Conditioner or Leather Serum into the surface to moisturize and nourish the hide, then wipe off any excess with a Tan Workhorse XL Towel for a crisp, dry finish. The premium towels are machine washable and dryable for eco-friendly reusability and long-term detailing use. Wipe down fine leather car seat upholstery, door panels, dashboards, as well as boots, shoes, handbags, briefcases, attache cases, stick bags, bill folds, clutches, motorcycle jackets, and more with the premium Tan Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Blue Workhorse Microfiber Towels are the perfect towel for general washing and detailing jobs on paintwork and exterior body panels. The blue finish highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid installing swirls and scratches. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them non-absorbent and useless.